Foogie.com Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Foogie.com Webmaster Forum > Marketing > Traffic Trading & Gallery Requests

Old 05-25-2012, 06:09 AM   #1
jayceeintiill

Default i am here to introduce myself

I am happy that for almost a year as I found this good websites to join on. I am very attracted and nice as I handle society and people. I wanna say thanks to to all the administrator of this site for allowing me to join without any hesitations. You can call me if you have something to ask or favor to ask. I am aiming anybody can visit my personal profile as they open on this site and I will give thanks in advance. I am an author and a writer for several books, magazines, journals articles and blogs in different areas. So, if somebody has a question for their writings you can ask help from me. I am here first and foremost not to spam, but to explore my ideas in writings, to meet many people which I can share my personal problems and befriend also. I have known a lot of people which I prefer to listen their own stories too. If wanna befriend on me, don't be afraid because I will sincerely listen and give you a piece of advice. I have some product used to sell also, not for the purpose of profit but just a purpose of living. Well, everyone can say that I am spamming, it's up to you guys, but for me I just want to live also.

These are the product I tend to sell ,

Top Vaporizer - Volcano Vaporizer - Vaporizer

The products that I am selling are well-made and have a durable and flexible texture which insured you that it can live longer. These are also registered and licensed by the different bureaus here and in any parts of the world. Some of these product are sold through ordering on the internet because some are not available on their area, but no one had been return for some certain reason,so it's just mean that my product are safe and reliable.

Nobody can judge me for what I am, I just wanna make friends, friends, and friends, If you think bad things on me then I can't blame you for you also have things worth to blame on. Thank you friends and people out there for leaning your eyes to read my articles .
Old 05-28-2012, 10:54 PM   #2
jollyhumper

Send a message via ICQ to jollyhumper

I think I want to friend you, you seem to be a woman I would like to, you know.... at least learn me how to write a proper spam-message ( since you're claiming to be a writer)

I would love to learn how to make a senseless wall of text like that.
So I know what I'll never should do.

The stupidest thing with this thread now, ain't the spam, but me wasting all this time on a nonsene answer.

Sorry for your time. Lets be friends though

Jolly!
jollyhumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:51 AM   #3
virtualyan

I am also fine...........

virtual-assistants.outsourcing-services-india.com
virtualyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:32 AM   #4
MassiveAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualyan View Post
I am also fine...........

virtual-assistants.outsourcing-services-india.com
I need some erotic movies made of Indian folks eating beef. Can you shoot that content for me? Nice thick cow steaks. Juicy and bloody with the heads on the tables looking at the people eating the meat. I'm having an erection just thinking about it. How much rupees that mate?
MassiveAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #5
DWB

Send a message via ICQ to DWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveAttack View Post
I need some erotic movies made of Indian folks eating beef. Can you shoot that content for me? Nice thick cow steaks. Juicy and bloody with the heads on the tables looking at the people eating the meat. I'm having an erection just thinking about it. How much rupees that mate?
I'll buy a copy of that.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. - Elbert Hubbard

DWB is offline   Reply With Quote